Join David’s Hope and the Arizona Mental Health Criminal Justice Coalition for a discussion of mental illness within Arizona’s state prison systems.
Tuesday October 8, 2013 (3-4:30pm)
People of Color, Comunidad Clinic
1035 E. Jefferson St. Phoenix, 85034
(this is a regular monthly meeting, every second Tuesday)
MARGARET J PLEWS
Established: July 18, 2009
Editor: Margaret Jean Plews
This site is to monitor conditions in Arizona's criminal justice system, as well as offer some critical analysis of the prison industrial complex from a prison abolitionist/anarchist's perspective. If you're unfamiliar with prison abolition, check out Critical Resistance. I'm just a freelance writer and human rights activist, and have no legal training.
Arizona Prison Watch VIOLENCE and SAFETY blog posts
Arizona Prison Watch HEALTH CARE posts
- Corizons Deliberate Indifference: KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!
- Corizon's Deliberate Indifference: Prisoners and Families Fight Back
- The ADA and Disabled Prisoners: RESOURCES
- "DEATH SENTENCE": KPNX's Halloran and whistleblower expose depth of negligence at Corizon/AZ DOC.
- PARSONS v RYAN: AZ DOC health care class action settled!