Thanks to my friends and families for the heads up on this, which is coming up this Thursday...mail or your testimony for the committee in this week, or come sign up and talk to them. I can't imagine it would be that difficult if we're there early enough.
Thursday, February 4, at 2:00p.m.
(after the adjournment of Floor)
Interim agendas can be obtained via the Internet at
INTERIM MEETING NOTICE
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Second Regular and Sixth Special Sessions
Call to Order
Testimony on Sentencing:
· Jerry Madden, Texas State Representative; Vice-Chair, House Corrections Committee; Member, House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence Committee
· Dana Hlavac, Deputy County Manager, Mohave County Criminal Justice Services
· Robert Hirsh, Pima County Public Defender
· James Logan, Director of Public Defense Services, Maricopa County
· Misty Rae, President, Arizona Prison Wives Club
· John Huppenthal, Arizona State Senator, District 2
Representative Doris Goodale
Representative Laurin Hendrix
Representative Bill Konopnicki
Representative Kyrsten Sinema
Representative Anna Tovar
People with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations such as interpreters, alternative formats, or assistance with physical accessibility. If you require accommodations, please contact the Chief Clerk's Office at (602) 926-3032, TDD (602) 926-3241.
Assistant to Representative
Cecil Ash, District 18