This occurred on a Protective Custody yard, which this prisoner had recently arrived at (1/14/14), almost one year after receiving an internal disciplinary ticket for "sexual contact"- which is probably what forced him into PC in the first place. That's all I've really been able to discern about this incident that hasn't already been posted, in any case.
Condolences to this young man's family; please also feel free to contact me if I can be of any help.
• Verbal directives and officer presence in the area stopped the fight.
• TSU (tactical support unit) team members who were working at the Stiner unit responded to help control the incident.
• Alexander Clark 208882 Mex. Amer., age 27, was transported via ambulance to West Valley Hospital in Goodyear for treatment of multiple puncture-type injuries.
• Per the hospital doctor, Clark was pronounced deceased at 1940 hours.
• Staff members from the CIU (criminal investigation unit) are on-site at the unit.
• Clark's next-of-kin were notified.
• Ibraham Badri 208275 Mex. Amer., age 25, and Victor Irvin 260996 Mex. Amer., age 26, were also transported to the hospital for precautionary evaluation of head trauma
Deceased was identified as:
Alexander Clark 208882
Earned Release Date: 03/07/2016
Sentence Begin Date: 12/01/2005
Offense: Armed Robbery / Kidnapping / Aggravated Assault